Tuesday, October 19

Look, Children, To The Eastern Sky

  Good Evening, my loves(: It's been a while!

  So. It's been over a month, and I guess that's a long time. Sorry! I had no inspiration.
And let's not forget the sole reason for all of my woes--I'm just a terrible person. ;]

  But I have landed myself on some of that lovely substance this night, and hope to share it with you in a bright, shining and new way! (...as if.) ;]

enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
September:

  The first half of the month was euphoric. Then came my birthday, which was amazing! Thank you everyone!! My party didn't turn out as bad as I predicted it might, so that's definitely a plus.

  Then my birthday was over, and all happy expectations just vanished. From numerous nervous breakdowns about school(and the rest of things a kid my age would worry about); to being terrified out of my mind, comforted--but still paranoid--you could describe my September 19th-October 1st as unpleasant. It had it's good moments though. :]

Moving on to October:

  Has anyone else ever noticed how Floridian politicians have the worst tans?
Why flaunt them every chance you get on state-wide television? -.-

  Anyways, October's been pretty okay. :]

  I went to Tallahassee to visit my sister! It was a lot of fun =D

  And it's getting cooler!! They say it's going to start heating up though, soon. :[ Sadness...

  Dude. Remember my last post? About all those recipes I was going to try?
  Remember the part where I said that it was probably going be a complete failure?
  I'm beginning to think I have the gift of foresight.

  That was posted on September 8th, and today, October 19th, I have tried... one. That's right, ladies and gentlemen. One.

  Crumpets! They didn't turn out too bad, actually. ^.^

  But tonight. Oh, tonight.
  My mom was going to make pumpkin bread. So I, thinking it might save her time, volunteered to do it for her. Everything went well, until I was finished and had the pans in the oven. Can you guess what was sitting on the counter behind the cookbook? A FOUR LEGGED DEMON BABY FROM THE DEEPEST CIRCLE OF HELL!!!! 
Not reallly.
There were four eggs.
I
forgot
the eggs!


  Thankfully, though, they turned out okay. =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I discovered a new band today! The Shape of the Earth. Possibly my new favorite. ^.^
  Listen? It's real nice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC9JW99Clmo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  People are happy. It's nice to know.
  I've been feeling pretty alone lately, though.
  Alone and pointless.
  Lovely.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Anyways.
  There's a barn dance coming up innnn... two weeks! I'm excited! I'm gonna get to see people I've been missing. :] I hope it goes alright...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I'm all out of things to say, my dear. So, I bid you goodnight.

"We live on front porches and swing life away,
We get by just fine here on minimum wage,
If love is a labor, I'll slave 'till the end
I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand" -Swing Life Away, Rise Against

1 comment:

  1. " A FOUR LEGGED DEMON BABY FROM THE DEEPEST CIRCLE OF HELL!!!!" I laughed so hard there. XD

    ReplyDelete