Thursday, June 16

:]

Today the world stopped for me

It blinked and smiled and waved

The earth let me sample a taste of the warm sunshine

The world danced for me today

It showed me colors and played me songs

The earth gave me a glimpse of what real life ought to be

Today I caught the world laughing

It told me stories and painted me pictures

The earth held my hand 

We closed our eyes and counted to ten

Jumped off, and felt the breeze carry us to the moon

We swam across the universe and touched the stars

Made the planets spin like a merry-go-round

Today the world stopped for me

I stopped as well, and said hello

We shared a smile between old friends

It saw me off today, into Heaven

The earth waved as I flew away and gave me a tear to remember it by

But I gave it back and asked for something else 

The earth gave me a jar full of its laughter and I held it tight

We embraced and shared a final look

Until I drifted away to my eternal home

1 comment:

  1. Heaven on Earth! Awesome...
    and we all meet together in Him...

    ReplyDelete