Friday, August 19

Sooo...

Sleeping Beauty was, is, and shall continue to be the best Disney Princess in existence.

Even though, as my mother and brother pointed out, I haven't seen The Little Mermaid or Aladdin, I'm still sure of this fact.

I put it on hold at the library and finally got to watch it again last night for the first time in like, eight years. Today I'm going to watch Anastasia? I guess she's a Russian princess? Yeah. Should be interesting, but I doubt it'll be better than Sleeping Beauty.

Did you know that all girls are princesses? Well, it's true. All of them. Every single one.





figured i should post something happy, since the last few posts have been a tiny bit depressing. :]

1 comment:

  1. I'm only happy that you've posted something happy if that means that you yourself are happy... Happy now???? ;D :D :D :D :D

    Love you, Lanesy!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete