Monday, August 23

Decisions, Decisions...

 So, this week, I am faced with a semi-hard problem.

To go, or not to go?

To stay, or not to stay?

You see, there's a rally in Washington D.C. this weekend, and my mom is going with some friends of hers, and she really wants me to go.

But.

There's also a homeschool dance on Saturday.

At first, I had decided to just go to Washington, because lately I've been desperate for some way--any way-- to get out of Florida, and it seems far away enough, for now. Plus, the last dance I went to... I still don't know if I enjoyed it, or hated it. I enjoyed seeing my friends enjoy it, but at the same time, it was a just a little awkward.

Buuuuuut. If I go to D.C., I'll be missing : 4 lessons of math, a biology test and the first art class. D: And who knows about the dance; the last time was the first one, and it might be better, and there might be more people, and the music might be less [detestable]. I would have to miss Micah's football game, too, which I don't like. Also, I flipped a coin, and it said to stay and go to the dance.
"The lot is cast in the lap, but it's every decision is from the Lord."
It says that, somewhere, in the Bible. ;)

Soooo, I'm torn in two. Do I stay or do I go?

What would you do, Reader?

2 comments:

  1. I would have gone. As you did. And I'm glad you came. :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would have time travelled back in time with a clone of yourself that would expire in a few days. Come to think of it if you are going to be travelling back in time...i guess you still have time, so problem solved!

    ReplyDelete