Friday, August 20

Hellooooo!

Good evening, my kind new reader!

   I have nothing to blog about at this exact moment except for the fact that--I now have a blog! I am quite excited, and I hope you will check in to see me often!

   My goal for this blog is to express myself honestly and clearly(as I'm not quite good at it, in the first place, you might know), encourage my readers and most importantly to glorify God. I wish this blog to be amusing, uplifting, exciting, thought provoking, honest and other lovely adjectives that evade my brain at the moment. ;]

   I'm sorry this first post has to be so short, but you see, there is a time limit on my internet, and it's getting quite nearly time for it to shut down, and I still have a few changes to make. There's so many details you can add, it's probably going to be days before I get it all set up and everything!

   In hopes that you continue reading,
~delaneyJnance

1 comment:

  1. Darling!!!

    I'm talking to you of course, Little Miss Delaney Jean.....

    I am SO excited you have a blog....they are wonderful-fun things! :) I can't wait to read more, and hear what all comes through your mind at given moments....blogs are special places to share our hearts. :)

    I love you, sweet friend!
    ~ Jean Marie

    ReplyDelete